Monday, March 15, 2021

My Lead Gen Secret Review 2021

You receive 100-200 leads each day and everything you need to generate income with this program is roofed for the normal price of just $30 per month.

Review on My Lead Gen Secret Review 2021

I have now been a person in My Lead Gen Secret for 6 months, and listed here is my top 10 reasons I love the program

1. Everything you need to generate income with this program is roofed for the normal price of just $30 per month. You receive 100-200 leads each day and a mailing system.

2. The My Lead Gen Secret leads are real people, who are acquired from Jim Harmons private network of established lead partners. Each lead is from a tier 1 country, and has opted in for more details about joining a "home business" or "money making program" online.

3. The leads a member receives each day are eager to get and will respond to a wide selection of money making offers. You can promote any affiliate program, MLM company, or any offering of your choice

4. You can promote the MLGS affiliate program and earn generous commissions. Their affiliate program pays out 5 levels deep and also offers $100 Superstar Bonus incentives.

5. Easy to use in-house mailing system provided at no extra cost, that enables members to easily send a message broadcast with their leads daily.

6. Detailed Mailer Tracking Stats Provided - Keep an eye on opens, clicks, and most of the important stuff.

7. The ability to easily download the results in your own personal device, and distribute offers to your leads using a third-party autoresponder of your choice.

8. Great customer service including Live Chat & main support portal.

9. Facebook support group with nearly 5000 active members.

10. My Lead Gen Secret is a company with a great reputation. Whether its a marketing forum, facebook chat group or YouTube case study, looking online you will quickly realize this provider has A LOT of satisfied members.

By today, I've earned $1125 in TOTAL commissions simply sending emails to my leads daily utilising the provided mailing platform. My Lead Gen Secret is a good program and I recommend it.

Go here to find out more about My Lead Gen Secret course detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lead Gen Secret Review 2021

You receive 100-200 leads each day and everything you need to generate income with this program is roofed for the normal price of just $30 p...